The following terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts concluded between the customer and Patio Warehouse (Pty) Ltd (PW). Any conditions stipulated by the customer or any third party which are in conflict with these conditions are expressly excluded.
- No deliveries/collections will be allowed until payment for the products has been made in full and cleared by our bankers.
- Methods of payment are EFT/Credit and Debit cards. Refunds will be done in the original tender type and the original credit card used for the purchase must be produced for the refund.
- All prices contained in the PW’s price lists are subjected to alteration without prior notice.
- Deliveries will be supplied by PW subject to your address being within our designated delivery zones and you will be charged accordingly on your invoice.
- Patio Warehouse delivery teams will not hoist goods onto balconies or move existing furniture.
- Whilst every endeavor will be made to supply the goods on the date stipulated, under no circumstances can liability be accepted for any loss or damage suffered by the customer or any third party by reason of failure to meet delivery commitments. The customer shall accept delivery when delivery is tendered and shall not be entitled to resile from the contract on account of a delay in delivery.
- If the customer fails to accept delivery of the goods when delivery is tendered by PW, PW shall be entitled to arrange storage either at its own premises or elsewhere on behalf of the customer. In that event, the goods will be at risk of the customer who shall be obliged to effect payment of all charges incurred in connection with such storage.
- Goods shall be examined immediately on receipt. No claim in respect of shortages, damage or apparent defect in the goods will be considered by PW unless notified at time of delivery. Risk of loss and title passed on to the customer on accepting of delivery/ collection.
- Because of the nature of the goods, no warranties are issued in respect of glass, cushions or fabrics.