- Store the cushions in a cool, dark and dry place.
- The cushions can tolerate the influences of the sunlight quite well. If, however, the cushions are exposed to bright sunlight for a long time, a difference in colour may occur.
For Olefin Fabrics:
- To remove stains, sponge lightly with a mild solution of natural soap and lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Stubborn stains can be removed using a solution of 50ml of household bleach in 1 litre of warm water. Sponge the stain lightly or use a soft bristle brush to remove the stain. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water. Allow fabric to air dry.
DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
For Polyester Fabrics:
- To remove stains, sponge lightly with a mild solution of natural soap in lukewarm water then rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Allow fabric to air dry, out of direct sunlight.
DO NOT USE BLEACH BASED CLEANERS.
- Brush off dirt regularly, only do this when the fabric is dry.
- Always adhere to the washing instructions mentioned on the label.
- Washing by hand is preferable.
- Never leave the cushions in water with a detergent for too long. Rinse the cushions thoroughly.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron the fabrics.