Spain All Weather Wicker & Aluminium 8-Seater Dining Set with Cushions Brown
Product Care: Aluminium Care
Use a dry, clean cloth to dust your furniture weekly and help maintain its look.
In the event of a sticky or tough stain, use a dilution with a mild soap and water to clean your table or chairs. Hose down and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
(Please do not use a cleaning agent that contains ammonia or any other harsh chemical)
We recommend using our Aluminium Polish to clean your table and chairs.
Product Care: Cushion Care
- Store the cushions in a cool, dark and dry place
- The cushions can tolerate the influences of the sunlight quite well. If, however, the cushions are exposed to bright sunlight for a long time, a difference in colour may occur.
- Always adhere to the washing instructions mentioned on the label
- Use a liquid detergent suitable for fine textiles
- Never use a detergent containing bleach
- Washing by hand is preferable
- Never leave the cushions, that are to be washed, in water with a detergent for too long. Rinse the cushions properly.
- Let cushions dry inside out.
Product Care: Wicker Care
Use a dry, clean cloth to dust your furniture weekly and help maintain its lustre. To clean your furniture, spray off any dirt or debris with a hose and wipe dry with a soft cloth. Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
Although UV filters are added in the manufacturing process, the sun will eventually wear down the product. We recommend that you protect your furniture and prolong its life with our all-weather wicker cleaner and protector. This product will clean and prolong the all-weather wicker against discolouration and cracking caused by UV rays and the weather.