Warranty & Returns Policy
We at Patio Warehouse are confident that you will be satisfied with every purchase you make. If you experience any problem or concern, please refer to the options below. We are committed to operate our business in terms of the Consumer Protection Act and all policies are subject to the applicable law.
14 days exchange or refund policy
We will refund or exchange goods if you return them within 14 days of purchase. However, the goods must still be in their original condition and packaging and you may not have used them at all.
What can I do if the goods are defective?
If your goods turn out to be defective within the first 12 months after you received them from us, we will repair them, replace them or give you a refund.
Products may be returned to your nearest store, or we will arrange to collect the products/items from your home. We may also arrange for assessment to take place at your home in case of large products or items.
What is Patio Warehouse warranty?
Patio Warehouse delivers and sources the highest quality products. We back that belief with a comprehensive 2-year warranty on all our products, except our umbrellas which have a 1-year warranty.
In what instances will our warranty not apply?
Our warranty will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing, but it will not apply in the following instances:
1. Accidental damage
2. Damage caused by misuse or abuse of the products
3. Goods used for a purpose other than the purpose of which they were manufactured
4. Failure to follow our instructions with respect to cleaning, maintenance and care (please read maintenance and care manual of each product carefully)
How will I be refunded?
Once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, you will be refunded in the same manner in which you paid Patio Warehouse.
It will be either by:
– Credit Card (reversal back to your credit card and subject to banking delays)
– EFT (directly into your account – allow at least 48 hours)